Terms and Conditions
1. These general terms and conditions of sale are agreed between Hanner & Hanniel, Unipessoal Lda., with head office Avenida de Madrid No 19 F, 1000-194 Lisbon, tax identification number 509 198 520 and contact +351 210 991 458, hereinafter referred to as H&H and persons wishing to make purchases through the online store hereinafter referred to as "User".
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the online store will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. The present general conditions of sale are to provide and define all the necessary information to the User about the modalities of ordering, selling, payment and providing the service, made in the online store.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the acquisition and ensure the follow-up of this service to the User.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User fulfills his order by completing the purchase process presented in the online store, adding the product(s) or service(s) that he/she wishes to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send your order the User must:
a) Register in the online store, providing for this purpose the information requested therein.
b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you throughout the process of order completion (delivery and billing address, way of shipping, payment method, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to appear on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products/services available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. H&H will honor orders received online. In the absence of availability of the provision of the service or product, H&H undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice after it is issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Orders have a validity of 30 (thirty) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different deadline, and it is not possible to guarantee the provision of the service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If the payment of the same is not received by our services within the said period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. In the online store H&H. proposes to the User the following payment methods:
a) - Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) - ATM reference;
c) - Transfer;
d) - Paypal (optional);
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User's card immediately after confirmation of the ability to provide the service. If any of the services ordered cannot be provided, the value of them will be credited to the User's card after the order has been closed.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY/ AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. The delivery of orders will take place up to 2 working days after receipt of the order. Delivery is carried out by Chronopost, DHL, GLS, Intercourrier, UPS or MRW.
2. The costs of shipping costs may be added to the order, which will be calculated automatically.
3. The availability of the service will be made after confirmation of the payment made.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. Prices shall be in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the Prices of any service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to continue his order (making the payment of the difference) or to proceed to cancel.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The customer may request the CANCELLATION of the order before it has been shipped. Only the value of the product will be returned, the value of shipping costs will be the sole responsibility of the customer. Whenever possible the return must be made by the same payment route, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer
2. The RETURN process is handled on a case-by-case basis. The order must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com up to 15 days after the order, and the return instructions of the goods are answered and defined by H&H, by the same means of communication. Whenever possible the return must be made by the same payment route, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
3. The returned products must be in a position of sale, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the user's hands, without any anomaly or damage and with the following conditions:
a) - Return it in the original packaging and under the same conditions in which it was sold – packaging, intact label, without any modification of its references and serial numbers.
b) - Return it upon presentation of the Sales Ticket corresponding to the article.
c) - Only the value of the product will be returned, the value of shipping costs will be the entire responsibility of the customer.
4. Only the value of the product will be returned, the value of shipping costs will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
5. H&H undertakes to reimburse you within a maximum of 7 days.
6. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is less than or greater than the initial value of the same, the conditions of hit, will be indicated by the COMPANY.
1. The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. They, subject to computer processing, will appear on the database(s) of the online store and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
2. Its provision is optional and is guaranteed, in accordance with the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, personally or by writing, directly to the address on the homepage of this website.
ARTICLE 8 - Guarantee of Consumer Goods and After-Sales Assistance
In DL 67/2003 of 8 April, with amendments introduced by DL 84/2008 of 21 May 2008
1. All equipment is covered by a 2-year compliance warranty.
2. If the purchased product is defective or defective, you must report it to H&H, informing the number of your order and the description of the malfunction. The costs of returning or collecting items within the Warranty period will be borne by the customer.
3. Upon receipt of the item at H&H's premises we will perform the technical verification and, in case of any lack of conformity, the item will be sent to the Mark. In case of warranty, we will replace the item and resend to your address at no additional cost.
4. If the technical check detects signs of misuse, and/or any problem that may have caused the malfunction of the article (e.g. fall, humidity, etc.) you will be contacted to tell us if you want us to repair the equipment by referring it to the technical assistance of the brand.
ARTICLE 9 - Privacy and Security Policy
1. H&H collects the customer's personal data for the purpose of managing the customer account, billing, providing information, as expressly authorized to do so, assuming the commitment of privacy and security in the processing and maintenance of the personal data of each customer, pursuant to Law No. 67/98 of October 26.
2. The entire payment process, from the selection of the means of payment to the introduction of the data inherent in the order payment process, is duly protected with appropriate electronic security tools.
ARTICLE 10 - Applicable Law and Competent Forum
1. Portuguese law shall apply to this agreement.
2. For the resolution of disputes arising from this contract, the jurisdiction of the District of Lisbon shall have jurisdiction, with express waiver of any other.